Create Positive Personal Interactions at Any Level
– Job, Family, Friends, Spouse, Children –
with This Fun, Easy to Read, Instantly Usable Book!
People are a part of our everyday life – work, school, family, friends – and a better understanding of how they are wired and what motivates them, takes the mystery away and improves idea flow, communication, pressure acceptance and decision making.
This easy-to-read book is filled with practical and entertaining stories and analogies about why people do what they do. Once you know the “why”, the differences aren’t as mystifying.
How do I better know my wiring and the wiring of others?
The book comes with an evaluation that will explain your orientation (you already know who you are) in terms you can describe to others. More importantly, there is an evaluation to determine how others are wired and the difficulties associated with being wired the same, as well as wired totally differently.
What are the key concepts of this material?
People are naturally wired from birth (nature), but behavior is a function of both nature and nurture. Unraveling the Mystery of People promotes understanding how to see past external behavior and know how people:
- Accept ideas (some always like their ideas best, others always want the best idea)
- Communicate (hey, it isn’t about talking!)
- Deal with pressure (pressure speeds up some people, slows others down)
- Make decisions and deal with risk (why so much information versus no info at all?)
Best Of All, You Will Receive An Interaction Guide For Daily Use
And Positive, Simple Terminology That Will Explain You And Others!
Order your copy of Unraveling the Mystery of People today!
Price: $14.95 (Includes Shipping)
- Shipping & Handling included
- Michigan residents add 6% sales tax ($ .90)
- Allow 7 – 10 days for delivery