Request a demo (313) 914-5885

Team Comprised of Experienced Consultants

Our employee assessment consultants bring over 150 years of business experience to analyze and provide the best solutions to your employment problems. AcuMax was named by Recruiter as a “Top 10 Personality and Behavioral Assessment”!

Meet the AcuMax Leadership Team

Executive Consultant

Ed Fisher

Ed Fisher has been active in the Human Resources field as an executive, a consultant, and a business counselor for over 35 years working with companies from start-ups to billion-dollar organizations.

View Bio
Chief Executive Officer

James “Jay” Hawreluk

When all people know the value they bring to an organization and that value is realized and celebrated, the organization flourishes. That is exactly what AcuMax does!

View Bio
Executive Consultant

Wayne Holder

The average company spends around 70% of operating expenses on people. If you get this wrong, the other 30% will not matter. Let us help you to enable your managers to properly motivate and manage their teams. There is nothing more powerful or productive than a team of motivated people.

View Bio
Executive Consultant

Chris McCollum

If we don’t take the time to create culture in our organization, it is inevitable culture will create us.

View Bio
Executive Consultant

Chris Pauwels

Most people think they can wing the people side of their business.

View Bio
Office Administrator

Jeannie Schuelke

In any organization – small or large – understanding people is the key to success!

View Bio
Executive Consultant

Melanie Schuelke

You can be anything you want, but it’s most important to be yourself

View Bio
Director of IT Services

Cody Westfall

Cody does everything technology within AcuMax Index. This includes creating new web developments, solving technology issues, and everything in between.

View Bio

Are you a motivated individual? We are always taking applications

Apply Today


SHRM Recertification Provider CP-SCP Seal 2019hr certification institute

Our Philosophy

We believe that Employees are the lifeblood of an organization. To be successful, you must maximize your human capital resources. If you are not using an assessment or pre employment testing tool which measures wiring, fit and engagement – you are simply guessing that you are making the right staffing decisions. You are guessing if you hired a Rockstar or maybe just a rock. Guessing if your team will work together or will get any work done at all. Guessing is not usually good enough for most businesses and it is our mission to remove the guesswork and the mysteries of employees. We will provide you with the information and service you need to make the right employee decisions the first time.


Vistage Michigan
Liberty Title
Terminal Supply Co
AA Gear & MFG
Attendance On Demand, Inc.
Momentum Logo
Hascall logo
Forensic Fluids
The Employers Association Logo
Paragon Logo
Commercial Tool Group Logo
Stone Plastics
OptiMed Health Partners
Bobcat logo
The Campbell Group Logo
Schupan Logo

Add Insight and Consistency to Your Company

Hire the Right People for the Right Position

Request Demo